вторник, 30 июля 2013 г.

Nicki Minaj and her boys

Safari - a rapper from the label «Young Money». They met when Nike signed a contract in 2009. They are very good friends with Nicky. Moreover Safari does not depart from Minaj single step. Despite rumors SB only assistant pal Nicki Minaj.

Safari - my good friend, but it works for me, is that I know that one day I will have to fire him.

 Nicki and Drake are very good friends. But many believe that not only. After recording several joint tracks, shooting video «Moment 4 Life», where we see a kiss, more and more people are beginning to discuss the couple. They themselves are of course nothing was confirmed, but the sharp rejection was not there. But they do not just accept that it is very positive attitude towards each other, and so do Drake said Nicky - his only one. Perhaps there was something between them, but nothing is officially confirmed.Nicky - was the girl with whom I wanted to spend the rest of his life. She's funny and fun.