вторник, 30 июля 2013 г.

Nicky for Marie Claire magazine tells about the men of the sport and life priorities

Nicky for Marie Claire magazine tells about the men of the sport and life priorities.On the men: "Do not run for the men who have school in the first place, learn! Men like independent women. No need to be a bitch, except that occasionally ... And yet - the men in the shower as children. They want to be fed, cared for, petted like a dog. "Oh, how people annoy her: "People who do not admit their mistakes. They will find an excuse for his every endeavor, instead of saying, "Hell, yeah, I screwed up '"About the training: "I do not hate sportom.Ya training. And it's not laziness. For a while I tried, but in the end I've lost my chest. When I need to lose weight, I just change my diet. Reduces the consumption of carbohydrates and sahara.Pyu plenty of water, eat protein and vegetables "