четверг, 1 августа 2013 г.

Barack Obama is about Nicki Minaj

Recently, President Barack Obama gave an interview on the radio «Power 953", which said a few words about Nicki Minaj! In conversation, we are talking about the fact that one of the songs she allegedly endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney.Here are excerpts from the interview:- Are you a big fan of Nicki Minaj?- You know, I think I do not listen to it too often! (laughs)- In one of his songs «Mercy» * Minaj sang that support another candidate. What do you think about this?- I can not say exactly. It's just a song in the end, a little rap part in its execution. But in general, she likes to play different roles in their tracks (laughs), so I do not know what it meant.* This is the track «Mercy» with a new mixtape Lil Wayne:"I vote for Mitt Romney, but you lazy bitch, fuck your economy"