четверг, 1 августа 2013 г.

Minaj и Mariah Carey

At the next hearing participants in the popular American show American Idol, which took place in the state of North Carolina, an altercation between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.They disagreed on the statement of one contestant, Mariah said that Nicky does not know how to judge what she said that if Mariah will continue to point out to her what to do, then it otdubasil Nicky.

One of the replicas Minaj:
Control your shit and do not lose your head! If you are good to me - I reciprocate, and if you have any fucking problem - to solve them. I told the organizers that are not going to listen to every word of Her Majesty. Deal is, what you have there in your head going on. I'm not going to sit here every fucking minute, you all go on my heels.Shortly after the incident in a respectable newspaper published an article "I'm afraid for my children." Mariah Carey hires safety and declares that Nicky threatened her.