понедельник, 12 августа 2013 г.

Nicki Minaj is not going to go on tour.



Nicki Minaj announced that its plans do not appear tour. The fact is that the actress is busy large-scale projects: participation in the television project «American Idol», «Beats by Dr. Dre », working on a collection of clothing and even the production of drink, shoot the film in the future.

"I do not think I can go on tour - said in an interview for Onika" MTV News ". - I would certainly love to, but I do not have time for this. Just so much to do. Alas. "

Nicky on the future of the studio project: "I am ready to start work on their third album. In my head play different drums, even now - during the call. Actually, for me the next disc top priority. "

The era of "Pink Friday" has become part of Nicky, she adores this period. "Frankly, I'm waiting for start something new ..." - says Maraj.