среда, 14 августа 2013 г.

The rapper, who worked with Minaj on two albums, praised her talent and said he is looking forward to the new songs.

"Nicky told me that she is preparing some new bomb. Looking forward to it. The only thing I did not want to happen to her, it's that it does not get lost in modern pop music ... It is a damn good rapper, "- he said.

Drake added that it attracts not only creativity Nicki Minaj: "Her voice data is something, but underneath it all is much steeper. She knows it. "

"If we went into the studio, and she would read without the rap on make-up, I would have immediately proposed to her - he says. - I love it so much. And I like it. She knows how to rap. What a girl can do it as well as she? That's what I'd like for a girl! Dream Girl. "

But apparently, the rapper's dream did not come true it will be given, because Minaj recently said that the relationship with Drake would have been for her incest, because it considers him a brother.